TEMA Volunteers can:
• encourage those around you to become TEMA volunteers.
• support and take part in activities that raises public awareness on the threat of erosion and desertification.
• contact TEMA Foundation Representative in their area, or the Foundation Center for support.
• inform the Foundation on erosion, deforestation, wrong agricultural practices they witness and ensure that necessary investigation and intervention is made.
• follow TEMA Foundation on social media, and increase the number of supporters by announcing its activities.
• can become a TEMA volunteer trainer and can tell about the threat of erosion and TEMA Foundation work at institutions and organizations in their localities.
• follow TEMA publications to be informed.
• support establishment and administration of clubs and or branches that work on nature protection and erosion prevention in the institutions or organizations in their environment or that they work at.
• volunteer in TEMA offices to assist with the office work.
• use and promote the use of TEMA products, the revenue of which is used in TEMA Projects.
• encourage local fundraising to support TEMA.
Halaskargazi Mah. Halaskargazi Cad. No: 22 Kat:5-6-7
34371 Şişli | İstanbul
Phone: 0 (212) 291 90 90 | Fax: 0 (212) 284 95 93